Alice in Wonderland
愛麗絲夢遊仙境(改編)
Music
Narrator: A bored little Alice is sitting under a tree. After reading a book, she is tired and falls asleep... Suddenly, she sees a white rabbit dart through the grass, muttering,
旁白: 無聊的小愛麗絲正在樹下看書。風吹著她的臉她就睡著了… 突然間,她看到一隻白兔飛奔穿過草地,嘴裡唸著,
Rabbit: Oh dear! I shall be late!
小白兔: 喔!我要遲到了…
Alice: Wow, so cute. I like it.
愛麗絲: 哇!好可愛, 我喜歡。
Narrator: Curious, Alice follows him into his rabbit hole….
旁白:好奇的愛麗絲跟著小白兔進入了洞裏…
In the Louvre Museum 在羅浮宮裏
Guard: Hello, everyone. I am a guard at The Louvre Museum. Do you know The Louvre Museum? It’s the most famous museum in the world. The Mona Lisa is the most important masterpiece in the museum. Oh, what a beautiful day, but I feel sleepy.
警衛:哈囉,大家好,我是羅浮宮的警衛。你們知道羅浮宮嗎?它是世界上最有名的博物館。而蒙娜麗莎是我們博物館裏最重要的傑作。 哦!多美好的一天,但我好睏啊!
Alice: Where am I?愛麗絲:我在哪兒呀?
Mona Lisa: The Louvre museum.蒙娜麗莎:羅浮宮
Alice: Oh, I know this one. It’s the Mona, Mona…
愛麗絲:我知道這一張圖,它是蒙娜, 蒙娜….
Mona Lisa: The Mona Lisa.蒙娜麗莎:蒙娜麗莎
Alice: Who is talking? 愛麗絲:誰在講話
Mona Lisa: Hello, Alice. It’s me.蒙娜麗莎:哈囉,愛麗絲,是我。
Alice: Oh my! That’s amazing.愛麗絲:我的天呀,真是太神奇了。
Mona Lisa: Can you do me a favor? 蒙娜麗莎:你可以幫我一個忙嗎?
Alice: Sure.愛麗絲: 可以。
Mona Lisa: I’ve lived in the picture frame for 500 years. I hate living in this picture frame. You can save me...
蒙娜麗莎:我已經住在畫框裏500年了。我討厭住在這個畫框裏,你可以救我…
Alice: Really? What can I do?愛麗絲:真的?我能做什麼呢?
Mona Lisa: Just sing an English song.蒙娜麗莎:只要唱一首英文的歌。
Alice:Ok….English song…… , English song... Oh I got it…That’s very easy. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P …
愛麗絲:英文歌…..英文歌…哦!我想到了…沒問題。太簡單了。 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P...
Mona Lisa: Thanks for helping, Alice. Wait a moment.
蒙娜麗莎:愛麗絲,謝謝你的幫忙,稍候(蒙娜麗莎從框裏爬出後拿出手機打電話給茱蒂)。
Mona Lisa: Hello, Judy, I am free. Let’s celebrate. Take it.(a mirror)
蒙娜麗莎: 喂…茱蒂,我自由了,讓我們慶祝一下吧!拿著…(蒙娜麗莎對著鏡子搔手弄姿)
Alice: You are so beautiful.愛麗絲:你好美呀。
Mona Lisa: Of course, thank you.蒙娜麗莎:當然, 謝謝你!
Alice: What do you want to do?愛麗絲: 你想做什麼呢?
Mona Lisa:I want to dance with you. 蒙娜麗莎:我想和妳一起跳舞。
Mona Lisa: Oh, That hurts. 蒙娜麗莎: 噢! 好痛。(蒙娜麗莎想和愛麗絲一起跳卻被她踩到腳)
Alice: Sorry, I can not dance.愛麗絲:抱歉, 我不會跳舞。
Music (Belly Dance)蒙娜麗莎和朋友們跳起肚皮舞
The Guard: What? Who are you? Stop! Don’t run. Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, you can’t leave our museum.警衛:你們是誰,站住!不要跑。Mona Lisa你不能離開我們的博物館啊!
Music (Mona Lisa)蒙娜麗莎和警衛在台上不斷追逐
Narrator : Alice runs with them, but she stops in front of a strange tree.
旁白: 愛麗絲和他們一起跑,但她在一棵奇怪的樹前停下來。
Alice: Wow, it’s a candy tree. I love candy. 愛麗絲: 哇!是糖果樹,我愛死糖果了。
Narrator : Alice takes some candies and eats them.旁白: 愛麗絲拿一些糖果開始吃了起來。
Narrator : Alice sees many beetles on the tree.旁白: 愛麗絲看到很多甲蟲在樹上。
Alice: Oh, I hate beetles. They are so terrible. 噢!我討厭甲蟲,它們很恐怖。
Narrator : Alice throws the beetles away and continues eating candies. Alice feelsstrange because she gets smaller, smaller, and smaller. But the beetles gets bigger, bigger and bigger.
旁白: 愛麗絲把甲蟲丟掉繼續吃糖果。愛麗絲感覺怪怪的因為她變得越 來越小了,但甲蟲變得越來越大。
Beetle 1: I am hungry.甲蟲1: 我餓了。
Beetle 2: I am hungry, too. 甲蟲2: 我也餓了。
Beetle 3: There is a girl. Maybe we can eat her. 甲蟲3: 那裏有一個女孩,或許我們可以吃她。
Beetle12: That’s a good idea. 甲蟲1.2: 真是個好主意。
Alice: Help Help…愛麗絲: 救命救命
Alice’s sister: Alice… Alice, Are you ok? It’s time to go home.
愛麗絲的姐姐:愛麗絲你還好嗎?該回家了。
Alice: Oh, I had a dream…愛麗絲: 哦!我做了一個夢
Music ( I have a dream)
I have a dream, a song to sing我有一個夢,一首想唱的歌,
To help me cope with anything幫助我對抗一切
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale如果你見過童話中的神奇
You can take the future even if you fail你就可以掌握未來,縱使你失敗I
believe in angels我相信有天使
Something good in everything I see我所見到的一切都是美好的
I believe in angels我相信有天使,
When I know the time is right for me當我知道時機來臨
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream我將涉水過溪度過困境,因我有一個夢
We wish all your wonderful dreams can come true.祝大家美夢成真
文章定位: