We're meant to lose the people we love.
How else would we know how important they are to us.
There's no time limit. Start whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
It's not about how well you play.
It's how you feel about what you're playing.
電影:班傑明的奇幻旅程
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
上映:2009年02月13日
導演:大衛芬奇(David Fincher)
演員:布萊德彼特、凱特布蘭琪
發行:華納兄弟
http://i.mtime.com/1385953/blog/1633989/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHg_g9P-Vqg電影配樂
劇情簡介:
影片一開頭,故事敘述著「我是在不尋常的情況下誕生的。」這部電影改編自1920年代美國名作家史考特費茲傑羅寫下的一個動人故事,關於一個男人出生時已80歲,但年紀卻隨著時的流逝,外表愈來愈年輕。然而,跟我們所有人一樣,他無法停止時間的倒轉。故事始於1918年第一次世界大戰結束的美國紐奧良市,一直敘說到21世紀。我們跟隨著他經歷一場異於常人的奇幻旅程。
由大衛芬奇執導,布萊德彼特和凱特布蘭琪主演,其他重要演員還包括蒂妲史雲頓、泰拉姬漢森、傑森佛萊明、艾理斯寇迪及茱莉亞歐蒙。影片改編自20世紀初美國名作家史考特費茲傑羅的短篇故事,編劇是艾瑞克羅斯,電影故事構想來自艾瑞克羅斯和羅賓席維卡。這部電影講述一則偉大的寓言故事,關於一個不尋常的男子,以及他人生路上邂逅的人們和到過的地方、他發現的愛、人生的快樂和死亡的悲傷,還有超越時間的永恆。
劇中經典對白:
1. Plenty times you be alone. When you're different like us, it's gonna be that way. But I'll tell you a little secret. Fat people, skinny people, tall people, white people... they just as alone as us... But they're scared shitless.
大多數時候都是一個人的,像我們這樣的異類就是這樣,告訴你個小秘密,無論什麼膚色、什麼體型,人都是孤獨的,但可怕的不是孤獨,而是懼怕孤獨。
2. I'm blind in the one eye, can't hardly hear, get twitches and shakes out of nowhere, always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
現在我瞎了一隻眼,幾乎聽不見,還無緣無故抽搐發抖,老是忘東西,但你知道嘛?老天爺總是不斷地提醒我,讓我知道自己還活著有多幸運。
3. It's not about how well you play. It's how you feel about what you're playing.
無所謂你彈奏得怎樣,重要的是你彈琴時的感受……
4. We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.
我們命中註定要失去我們所愛之人,不然我們怎麼知道他們在我們生命中有多重要?
5. You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the Fates. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go.
有時事與願違,你大可以像瘋狗一樣咆哮,怨天尤人,詛咒命運,悔不當初……但走到最後一刻,還是不得不安靜地放手歸去……
6. When I was a boy, I'd love to wake up before anyone else, run down to that lake and watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.
當我還是個小孩子的時候我會早早醒來跑到湖邊看日出。那一刻的感覺,好像全世界只有我一個人似的。
7. Everybody feels different about themselves, one way or another. But we're all going the same way. Just taking different roads to get there, that's all. You're on your own road, Benjamin.
每個人對於自己的感受都不一樣。我們都走向同一個方向,只是走的路不同罷了。班傑明,你有你自己的道路。
8. Maybe some things last.
有些東西,是亙古不變的。
9. There is always something that I should remember for the rest of my life.
總有一些事情是我需要銘記一生的。
10. For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, ... or, in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be.
只要是有意義的事再晚去做還有意義的,“不過如果是我說該說再‘早’…” ,再‘早’去做都是有意義的,做你想做的人。
11. There's no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same.
這件事沒有時間的限制,只要願意什麼時候都可以開始。
12. There are no rules to this thing.
你能從現在開始改變,也可以一成不變,這件事沒有規矩可言。
13. We can make the best or the worst of it.
你能活出最精彩的自己,也可能搞得一團糟。
14. I hope you make the best of it.
我希望你能活出最精彩的自己。
15. I hope you see things that startle you.
我希望你能見識到令你驚奇的事物。
16. I hope you feel things you never felt before.
我希望你能體驗未曾體驗過的情感。
17. I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
我希望你能遇見一些想法不同的人。
18. I hope you live a life you're proud of.
我希望你為你自己的人生感到驕傲。
19. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
如果你發現自己還沒有做到,我希望你有勇氣重頭再來。