24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2013-05-11 21:48:19| 人氣2,949| 回應1 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

我們怎麼認識的? How do we know each other?

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

看了這麼多異國戀愛的文章
I've read so many articles from people who's dating with foreigner
想想我好像也應該寫些什麼來為這段感情紀錄一下
and I suppose I should write something just so I have a record of my own relationship
身邊的朋友通常都會問
most of my friends asked:
你們怎麼認識的?
how do u met?
你們多久見一次面?
how long does it usually take for you without seeing each other?
遠距離戀愛很難維持齁?
Is it really hard/easy to keep a long distance relationship?
你們是認真的嗎?
are you guys serious about this?
你要嫁去美國嗎?
are you going to marry?
我只能說, 各位, 問題好多
well, guys, too many questions
我也還在不斷適應不斷改變
i am still getting use to it and trying to improve it
這種事情沒有解答的
there is no exact answer of all these
碰到了再去磨合, 有問題再想辦法解決
you have to deal with it when u face it, and solve it
我也還在摸索中
and that's what im doing right now


回想起來也交往一年多了
I think it's been 1.5 yrs since we consider we're boyfriend and girlfriend
究竟我們怎麼認識的?!
so how exactly do we met?
說來話長好複雜
well, it's a complicated, long story (will try to make it shorter and easier)

如果沒記錯應該是2011年的8月21日 (美國時間)
if i remember it right, it was Aug. 21st, 2011 (US time)
那天晚上是我第一次見到他
that was the very first night we know each other
在town裡的bar (他每次都說我這樣會交壞小孩害她們以為去bar就可以交個男朋友 
at a bar in town (he always said that I shouldn't give people false imagination, 
that girls would think they can just walk in a bar then come out with a guy who would seriously wanted to be a boyfriend...
所以他每次都要我說我們是在餐廳認識的)
so he wanted me to tell people that we met in a restaurant)


其實說來也沒錯, 那天在bar我只是去跟正在跟他聊天友人說我們要換攤了
well, technically, he's right. I only came up to my friend 
and tell her wer're going to another place
然後禮貌性打個招呼
then just being polite, so I said hi to him

"Hi, I'm Aurora"
'Hi, I'm Jason'

然後我就閃了....換去一間朋友開的小餐廳+bar
then I left, to a restaurant with mini bar, where my ex-colleague worked
然後在那間餐廳Jason的爸爸和我的同事也在
and Jason (my boyfriend)'s dad was there with one of my colleague
我男友說當時我們一離開他就打給他爸聊天說他見到我了
Jason said he called his dad as soon as my friends and I left the former bar
(總之很複雜, A和B是兩個台灣女生, 她們在幾週前認識了Jason和J爸, 但我不認識他們父子)
(it's complicated. let's say A and B are other Taiwanese girls with me, 
they met Jason and his dad couple weeks before that, but I didn't)

於是Jason跟J爸在電話中說"Hey, I just met Aurora, where are they going?"
Jason told his dad "Hey, I just met Aurora, where are they going?"

J爸"Guess what, they just walked in here, u coming?"
Jason"I'll be right there"
不久後他出現在我們第二攤的場所
and not long after, Jason showed up 


據他本人所說, 他慫恿我同事(L)來叫我去跟他聊天
according to what he told me after we started dating, that day he kinda forced my colleague (L)
and asked her to tell me to go talk to him  (tongue puzzle !)

我同事也的確這麼做了= =
and she (L) did it...

L"Hey Aurora, you guys should chat"
我"why, i don't know him"
L"u should be friends"


然後我就乖乖去聊天了
and I went talking with them
但只有我在跟他聊, AB兩人在遠方看亂尷尬 
but kinda awkward cuz A and B are watching there
所以我很敷衍.....
so i was kinda perfunctory


直到我提到我之前到Ohio打工過
until I told him I was in Ohio for Work and Travel in 2009
他問我去Ohio的哪裡
he asked "where in Ohio"
我跟他說是個鳥不生蛋的地方他肯定沒聽過
and I told him it's middle of nowhere, he wouldn't know even if i tell him
叫Sandusky....
it was Sandusky

突然他大叫,他說他在那出生長大
and he got excited, he said that's where he born and grew
我只覺得屁勒有沒有那麼弱用這種梗
I was like "yeah right, whatever. this is the silliest way to make friend with a girl lol"
但他跟我描述了我說的那條街....好像是真的!!!!
but he described everything on the street there...then I realize it could be true
然後我們就因此留了電話
so we change our number
L同事還約下個星期一起去玩
and L was hoping we can go out sometimes next week


回宿舍之後禮貌性的傳了封訊息給他
I sent him a msg when I got back to my apartment
他還想揪我再回去聊= =
he was hoping we can go back to the restaurant and talk more
不過我拒絕了(大半夜ㄟ神經)
but i refused (it was like 1-2 am)
他又再傳了一封
and he sent another one:

"So how do u think about me?"
'I think you are nice'
"I think you are nice, too"


不知道是我當初不解風情還是怎樣我只覺得交了個朋友之後有人帶我出去玩XD
I don't know if I was too naive (haha) or what, I was only happy about having someone 
can take me to Yellowstone on my day off
他後來有跟我說.....
and he told me before I left USA in Oct. 2011
他是一見鍾情!!!!!! (當然那只是外在上, 個性上還是相處過了才覺得適合)
He told me he liked me at the first sight
(but of course that was for appearance, 
he likes me more after we get along with each other)



嚴格上來說我們真的不算是完全沒關係的兩個人
so technically we were not two strangers in the bar
在bar喝掛就天雷勾動地火亂愛那種喔
and get drunk then start seeing each other
而且我們認識的時候都很清醒
we were sober when we're chatting

小朋友不要亂學喔
do not try to copy this pattern
姊姊絕對不建議大家去喝個爛醉
i definitely do not recommend u to get drunk
更不建議大家抱著"我就是要交老外男友"的心情出國
let alone to get drunk with an expectation that u will meet a foreigner and he will loves u so much and marry you 
那樣很容易被騙 (忠言逆耳我知道, 但要記在心上喔)
you will meet a lot of axxholes if you have that "dream"
I know you prob don't want to hear this, but please remember I've warned u !


好啦今天閃夠了
anyway. that's enough for today
之後再聊第一次單獨出去的情形好了
maybe i'll tell you about what happened at the first time we went out
我老了要回想一下 :P
I am getting old, need to refresh my memory :P

台長: Aurora
人氣(2,949) | 回應(1)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 男女話題(愛情、男女、交友) | 個人分類: 我和我的美國生活 |
此分類下一篇:第一次單獨外出 First time going out and only two of us

英文名字第一個字母和妳一樣的人
哈哈哈!沒錯!在很亂的地方遇到很亂的人機率頗高,不過也有出淤泥而不染,濯清漣而不妖的君子啦~有同感!祝福妳和傑森不管遇到什麼困難都用堅定的心面對喔!
2013-05-13 12:38:15
是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文