24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2005-03-24 08:19:00| 人氣259| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

魔戒三「王者再臨」精采片段(埃及摩妮卡)

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

精采片段
Pick 1: Scene 28. The Sacrifice of Faramir法拉墨的犧牲
這幕場景充滿了悲涼的氣氛,送行的人們為騎士送上鮮花的方式如丧禮般哀戚肅穆。法拉墨心中的執著被甘道夫一句"你父親終會發現他是愛你的",道出無盡的悽楚,卻因為埋得深所以面容一逕平板,即便是將要踏上的可能將是死亡之路。
Gandalf : Faramir~Faramir. Your father’s will has turned to madness. Do not throw away your life so rashly.
法拉墨~法拉墨,你父親完全失去理智,不要白白去送死。
Faramir : Where does my allegiance lie if not here? This is the city of the Men of Nemunor. I will gladly give my life to defend her beauty, her memory, her wisdom.
我必須誓死效忠剛鐸,這是努曼諾爾人的聖城。為了捍衛這座美麗的聖城它輝煌的過去和智慧,我很樂意犧牲我的性命。
Gandalf : Your father loves you, Faramir. He will remember it before the end.
你父親很愛你,法拉墨,他最後會明白的。

這幕場景用極大的對比來表現,迪耐瑟的冷漠與皮聘的不平。但皮聘用歌聲表達哀傷,導演卻讓迪耐瑟用吃東西所噴灑出的血紅色汁液,一方面暗喻他的狠心,另一方面又暗喻他表現不出來的傷痛。
Denethor: Can you sing, Master Hobbit?
你會唱歌嗎?小哈比人?
Pippin : Well...yes. At least, well enough for my own people. But we have no songs for great halls and evil times.
這個嘛..會啊。我的同胞覺得我唱得不錯,不過我們唱的歌謠都很粗俗,不能登大雅之堂。
Denethor: And why should your songs be unfit for my halls? Come, sing me a song.
為什麼不能登大雅之堂?來吧,唱一首來聽聽。
Pippin : (singing)
Home is behind
家園在後方
The world is ahead
世界在前方
And there are many paths to tread
路途多遙遠、千辛又萬苦
Through shadow
穿過幽暗陰影
To the edge of night
迎向黑夜邊緣
Until the stars are all alight
直到夜空繁星閃爍
Mist and shadow
迷霧和陰影
Cloud and shade
烏雲和黑暗
All shall fade
全都消失
All shall fade
全都消失

Pick 2: Scene 39. Merry’s Simple Courage梅里的勇氣
這幕場景還是在情勢不利下企圖振奮。描述希優頓王為重拾榮耀的出兵支援決心及伊歐玟與梅里的勇敢跟隨。但當伊歐玟聽到啟軍的號角聲響時,她的神情聲音透露出有些氣餒但強裝鎮定的意味,這說明了其實亞拉岡(她心中的人王)的離去(闖進亡靈之山)對她的打擊很大,不論是男女私情或種族存亡的大情。善良的梅里感受到了,所以他用了很簡單的言語述說他的單純願望以做為鼓勵,瞬間將伊歐玟的喪志驅散了。其實所謂大業 之成就,常常只是源於一個簡單的願望或信念。
Eomer : The scouts report Minas Tirith is surrounded. The lower level’s in flames. Everywhere, legions of the enemy advance.
斥候回報說米那斯提力斯被團團包圍,底層全都被大火吞噬。敵軍不斷往前逼近。
Theoden : Time is against us.
來不及了。
Eomer : Make ready!
準備作戰。
Eowyn : Take heart, Merry. It will soon be over.
鼓起勇氣,梅里,戰爭很快就結束。
Merry : My lady…you are fair and brave and have much to live for and many who love you. I know it is too late to turn aside. I know there is not much point now in hoping. If I were a knight of Rohan, capable of great deeds…But I’m not. I’m a Hobbit. And I know I can’t save Middle-earth. I just want to help my friends. Frodo, Sam, Pippin. More than anything, I wish I could see them again.
王女,妳是這麼地勇敢美麗,妳的人生充滿了希望,也有很多人愛妳。我 到要回頭已經太遲了,我知道再怎麼期望也沒有用。我真希望我是一個能成大事的洛汗騎士…但我不是,我只是一個哈比人。我也知道我一個人救不了中土世界。我只想幫助我的朋友,佛羅多,山姆,皮聘。更重要的是,我希望能再見到他們。
Eomer : Prepare to move out!
準備前進。
Theoden : Make haste. We ride through the night.
快點,我們要連夜趕路。
Eowyn : To battle.
誓死奮戰。
Merry : To battle.
誓死奮戰。

Pick 3: Scene 50-52-54
The Nazgul and His Prey- Shieldmaiden of Rohan- The Passing of Theoden 戒靈和他的獵物-洛汗女騎士-希優頓王不幸去世
主要節錄希優頓王與姪女伊歐玟之間的情誼與最後道別。先是伊歐玟為了救希幽頓王而與戒靈王對戰,然後反諷地以女人身分殺了戒靈王(這不知道是不是反射出托爾金的推崇女性的思想)。最感人的是在道別一幕,希優頓王雖將死卻平靜而知足,他的一句不會愧對先王深深點出希優頓王因為重拾榮耀而戰的結果讓自己在死時無畏及沒有後悔。
Nazgul : Feast on his flesh..
好好享用他的肉。
Eowyn : I will kill you if you touch him.
你敢碰他我就殺了你。
Nazgul : Do not come between Nazgul and his prey.
別阻擋戒靈對他的獵物下手。
****************************************************
Nazgul : You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.
妳真蠢,沒有男人殺得了我,領死吧。
Eowyn : I am no man.
我不是男人。
****************************************************
Theoden : I know your face…Eowyn. My eyes darken.
我認得妳,伊歐玟。我就快死了。
Eowyn : No.No. I am going to save you.
不,不,我會救你。
Theoden : You already did…Eowyn, my body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers…in whose mighty company…I shall not now feel ashamed.
妳已經救了我,伊歐玟。我的傷勢太重了,妳要讓我走。我將加入列祖列宗的行列,就算在偉大的先王身邊,我也不會感到羞愧。

台長: 羊皮書裡的天使
人氣(259) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 電影賞析(電影情報、觀後感、影評)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文