24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2012-05-11 11:01:23| 人氣127| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

"Street of Dream" by Guns and Roses

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

Yes, it was a really rock week to me.

I'm missing Guns and Roses(GNR) so much.
I still remember those GNR memories when I was so young.

對我來說,本周真是個搖滾星期。

我非常想念槍與玫瑰合唱團,
我仍記得我年輕時,他們帶給我的那些記憶。 

The time passed super fast to realize that we are older, and so same to Axl Rose NOW.
Can't image that he became a fat and look like an old uncle guy..... @@

想起這些突然發現時間真是飛逝,飛逝到我都變老了,更不用說是主唱Axl Rose.

Well, I can't even remember how's Axl look. 
Because there's not really easy to watch the MV at my young ages.
Glad Youtube made me regnize how pretty he looked when he's young.

老實說我已經有點不記得以前Axl的樣子,
因為在我們那個年代,並不容易看的到MV,
還好,有Youtube幫我找到他以前俊美的面容。

The BEST classic songs of GNR to me, still "November Rain".

在我心中,GNR最經典的的歌,仍是November Raim,

But I didn't catch their news after so many years past, 
I just knew they already released a new mucis album around the end of 2008(for me it's new).

但過去這些年來,我並沒有留意他們的消息,
直至最近,才發現他們在08年底發行了一張新專輯。
(對我來說,它的確還是新專輯) 

I am NOT really like heavy rock, but I do like the soft rock songs which rockers sing.

我其實並不真的喜歡重搖滾樂,但我喜歡搖滾歌手唱軟式的搖滾情歌,

The new album called Chinese Democracy.
Many ppl said that this a so different album to GNR.
Even they don't think it shld be belong to GNR.

這張新的專輯叫:民主大中國
許多人說,這張專輯與GNR早期的作品如此迴異,
甚至,他們覺得這根本已經不是GNR了, 

But, it really doesn't matter.

Good music always need support by people no matter how way they play.
There is always a place I put "November Rain" in my best memories with GNR.

但那又如何呢?
好的音樂,總是會有人們欣賞,不管它的曲風如何改變,
況且,我心中總是留著一個屬於GNR唱November Rain的位置, 

And now, I truly recomment of this song, called Street of Dream.
I do like Axl voice soooo much in this song.

Hope you guys like it so if you are the fans of GNR or not.

現在,我真心的推給各位這首很棒的音樂:叫Street of Dream. 
我真的很喜歡Axl在這首歌的表現,
不管你們是否是GNR的樂迷,都希望你們也會喜歡這首歌。
 

 


Lylic for Street of Dream

Street Of Dreams 夢想街道
Guns N' Roses

Translated by Meowwwwwww
Mar. 23rd, 2009

All the love in the world couldn’t save you
再多的愛也無法救贖
All the innocence inside
你本純真無邪的内在
You know I tried so hard to make you ooouuuhh oooaaaaa
你知道我曾多麽努力想將你
I wanna make you change your mind
想將你的心意扭轉
And it hurts too much to see you
看你這樣我痛苦不堪
And how you left yourself behind
無法忍受你竟然把自我丟開
You know I wouldn’t want to be you ooouuuhh oooaaaaa
你知道我絕不願如你一般
Now there’s a hell I can’t describe
這是沒有言語能夠形容的潰爛

So now I wander through my days
如今我日日茫然摸索
Trying to find my ways
試著尋覓某種管道
To the feelings that I felt
能找回心中曾經的悸動
I saved for you and no one else
觸碰只為你一人保留的心跳
And though as long as this road seems
雖然這條路似乎非常漫長
I know its called the Street of Dreams
我知道它其實名喚夢想街道
But that’s not stardust on my feet
但我腳邊的卻不是魔力金粉
It leaves a taste that’s bittersweet
唯有留下甜苦參半的味道
That’s called the blues
這就叫作藍調

I don’t know just what I should do
不知道該怎麽做
Everywhere I go I see you
你的身影總不肯離開我眼眸
You know it’s what you planned, this much is true oo oow
其實這一切都在你算計中 沒錯
What I thought was beautiful, 
曾經以爲的美麗
don’t live inside of you anymore oo ow!
早已不是你 已隨風

I don’t know just what I should do
我感到手足無措
Everywhere I go I see you
身在何處都逃不過你詛咒
Though it’s what you planned, this much is true ooh ow
雖然你明明存心算計操縱 沒錯
What I thought was beautiful, 
曾經以爲的美麗
don’t live inside of you anymore ooo ooow oooooow
早已不棲息在你之中
Oooo ooooooow!

What this means to me 
這對我而言的意義
is more than I know you believe
比你願相信的多得多
What I thought of you now
如今已被我看清的你
Has cost more than it should for me
消耗了太多不該被浪費的我
What I thought was true before
曾經以爲的美麗
Were lies I couldn’t see
只是謊言迷惑我的心
What I thought was beautiful 
曾經以爲的美麗
is only memories
不過是點滴回憶

Ooooooh oh ow what’d I tell you
噢~~喔~ 要我怎麽說
Ooooooh oh ow that’s what I’d tell you
噢~~喔~ 我就這麽說
Ooooooh oh ow aaah
噢~~喔~呃
Oooo ooh ooh inside of you
噢~~喔~喔 你之中

 

台長: 小若
人氣(127) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 不分類 | 個人分類: 音。的樂 |
此分類下一篇:俞灝明給我的感動
此分類上一篇:暮光之城破曉 part 1 Northern Lights Cider Sky

是 (本台目前設定為強制悄悄話)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文