十二月對我來說,除了聖誕,還有我的生日。
十二月廿二日來臨了!
我聽不到任何人的祝賀;
收不到任何禮物;
更沒有搞任何派對慶祝。
一年復一年,
生日我也是這樣地過,
或者就是這樣,
對十二月廿二日這個日子已顯得不太在乎……
甚至乎質疑自己出生的那天有甚麼好值得慶祝呢?
說到底,由母親的肚子裡誕下來至今,我真的快樂嗎?
廿一歲了!我已對這些節日感到麻木,
當全世界都在舉杯慶賀的時侯,
我只想閉起雙眼,甜甜的睡著……
今年生日沒有人對我唱生日歌,
我唯有播放Queen的《Bohemian Rhapsody》來渡過。
生日那天聽著一首令Kurt Cobain萌起輕生念頭的歌,
真是諷刺!
《Bohemian Rhapsody》By Queen
Is this the real life? 這一切都是真的?
Is this just fantasy? 還是幻想?
Caught in a landslide 被困於山崩
No escape from reality 無法逃避現實
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see 睜開眼睛,抬頭看看天空
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy 我只是個窮人的孩子,不需要同情
Because I'm easy come, easy go 因為我總是任人呼來喚去
Little high, little low 跑上跑下的
Any way the wind blows 風往哪個方向吹
Doesn't really matter to me, to me 與我何干?
Mama, just killed a man 媽媽,我剛剛殺了一個人
Put a gun against his head 把槍口抵住他的頭
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead 扣下了扳機,那個男的已經死了
Mama, life had just begun 媽媽,人生才剛開始
But now I've gone and thrown it all away 現在卻全毀了
Mama, didn't mean to make you cry 媽媽,不是故意要惹你傷心落淚
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow 如果明天這個時候我沒有回來
Carry on, carry on 你要活下去
As if nothing really matters 裝做什麼事都沒發生
Too late, my time has come 太遲了,我的死期到了
Sends shivers down my spine 脊椎開始顫抖
Body's aching all the time 全身痛苦不堪
Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go 再見了,各位!我要走了
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth 我得離開你們,去面對現實
Mama, I don't want to die 媽媽,我不想死啊!
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all 有時候,我希望自己沒有出生到這個世上
I see a little silhouetto of a man 我看到一個男人的側影
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango Scaramouche,你會跳西班牙舞嗎?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very fright'ning me 雷鳴與閃電把我嚇壞了
(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo
Galileo figaro Magnifico
I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me 我只是個窮人的孩子,沒有人喜歡我
He's just a poor boy from a poor family 他只是個來自窮苦人家的可憐孩子
Spare him his life from this monstrosity 饒了這個怪胎一命吧!
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go 我總是任人使喚,你能放我走嗎?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go 不!我們不會放你走
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go (放過他吧!)我們不會放你走
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go (放過他吧!)我們不會放你走
(Let me go!) Will not let you go (放我走吧!)我們不會放你走
(Let me go!) Will not let you go (Let me go!) (放我走吧!)我們不會放你走(放我走吧!)
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不!不!不!. . . . . . . . .
(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go (噢!媽媽咪亞)放我走吧!
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me Beelzebub為了我放棄了魔鬼
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye 你認為你可以對我丟石塊或吐口水在我的眼睛
So you think you can love me and leave me to die 你認為你可以愛我,也可以不管我的死活
Oh baby, can't do this to me, baby 噢!寶貝,千萬別這樣對我
Just gotta get out 我想出去
Just gotta get right outta here 我想逃出這個地方
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see 已經無關緊要了,任何人都看得出來
Nothing really matters 已經無關緊要了
Nothing really matters to me 對我已經無關緊要了
Any way the wind blows 不論風往哪個方向吹
文章定位: