24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2012-04-29 17:46:12| 人氣319| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇
推薦 1 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

在牽手與禁錮靈魂之間有著些許的不同






After a while,
過了一會,
                                                                                
you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.
你知道了在牽手與禁錮靈魂之間有著些許的不同。
                                                                                
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning,
而你也知道了愛情並不等於依靠,
                                                                                
and company doesn't mean security.
陪伴也不等於擁有安全感。
                                                                                
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts,
而你也開始學到吻,並不是成立愛情的契約,
                                                                                
and presents aren't promises.
然後禮物也不代表什麼承諾。
                                                                                
And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open;
抬起頭,睜開眼,你開始接受了你的缺點;
                                                                                
with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child.
以一個女人的優雅姿態,而不是小孩子般的哭鬧不休。
                                                                                
And you learn to build all your roads on today,
而你也學會在今天就將你所有通往未來的路都建造好,
                                                                                
because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans,
因為「明天再做」會讓計劃有太多變數,
                                                                                
and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.
而所謂的未來也有可能在進行一半時即崩落。
                                                                                
                                                                                
                                                                                
After a while,
過了一會,
                                                                                
you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
你知道即使是和煦的陽光也會將你曬傷,如果你過份貪婪不知分寸。
                                                                                
So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,
所以你栽種佈置那專屬於你的秘密花園、並妝點你的靈魂,
                                                                                
instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
而不是空等待某個人帶束花給你。
                                                                                
And you learn that you really can endure...that you really strong.
然後,你知道你真的可以忍受...而且你真的堅強。
                                                                                
And you learn and learn...
而你學了又學...學了又學...
                                                                                
with every goodbye you learn.
在每一個道別之後。


― Jorge Luis Borges

台長: lutin
人氣(319) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (1)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 不分類 | 個人分類: 愛情呢喃 |
此分類下一篇:我該如何愛你?
此分類上一篇:與你有緣的人,你的存在就能驚醒他所有的感覺

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文