Dive from the blue sky
自蔚藍天空向下深潛
To see who I really am
探究最真實的自我
Facing my desire
正視深層慾望
With the answer
並藉由唯一的解藥
To start again, be brave again
讓一切開始 勇敢前進
What will stop in my way?
途中還有什麼將阻擋我前行
Who will challenge the fate?
又有誰能同樣挺身對抗命運
The test of pain and rack
度過痛苦與狂暴不止的試煉
Are we living in circus?
我們生活在被人操控的馬戲團中
Are we beat up by curses?
難道只能有如詛咒般遭受痛擊
Cause I'm sure will take the race
但我卻堅信,這是必須挑戰的人生競賽
【Bridge 1】
(keep my beat alive)(維持我震動的心跳)
Holding my will
抓緊我專注一致的決心
I've never met someone like you
只因我已遇見生命中獨一無二的你
(take my breath away)(緩和我急切的呼吸)
Cause I'm blinded by your smile
眼中只容得下你美好笑容
Using tears, burying the lie
卻必須說服自己,用淚水埋藏背後謊言
【Chorus】
Oh, Pretty Stranger
最完美的陌生人
Rock my soul and world with a gentle kiss
你的輕吻足以撼動我全部靈魂
Fly, making me fly to eternal
讓我自在飛翔至無限邊際
(High, making me high to eternal)
Oh,once again, the love we make
就讓我們再次擁緊彼此
Until the sun has risen
直到太陽升起的那一刻
Our life will bond together
我們的生命將完全緊密結合
Oh mime, perfect stranger
與我,最完美的陌生人
Would you dream about me?
然而我真的會出現在你睡夢中嗎
Could you spend time with me?
或者你能將所有時光與我共享
I crave for your lips lifetime
我盡其一生都真切渴望你的吻
Breathing in frozen fever
讓我得以在凝結熱度中平穩呼吸
Standing in burning winter
在沸騰寒冬中不受動搖
All the misery need you by my side
這一切慘澹歷程都需要你陪伴我度過
【Bridge 2】
(keep my beat alive)(維持我震動的心跳)
Now seize the time
緊握擁有彼此的時刻
Defeat the weak and break my runaway
擊退潛藏脆弱和逃避慾望
(take my breath away)(緩和我急切的呼吸)
Cause I'm conquered by your eyes
因為我已征服於你堅定眼神
(Cause I'm tempted by your eyes)
and I'm losing all my mind 內心深處就此由你占據
文章定位:
人氣(184) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (
0)| 收藏 (
0)|
轉寄
全站分類:
不分類