人活著的目的究竟是為了什麼?為了找到生存的意義,存在的價值,但是世界的紛紛擾擾,打亂了生活的腳步,孤單的城市,寂寞的心靈,沒有人能了解自己,走在迷忙十字路口,有時我們卻忘了何去何從,內心的絕望啜泣吶喊,沒有人能傾訴,那...就無奈的任憑潮水淹沒,假裝並偽裝自我.. by Augustana
最近整個人放空中..似乎一切又回到谷底
繼續潛浮吧..2008都快過一半了..只希望安安穩穩度過這一年
看來我還真相信星座而且還挺深信不疑以不變應萬變...
目前生活 也算從未有過的忙碌..只是不知為何而忙
有時候累了 只能停下來喘口氣..
Life goes on..Time goes on..
不停聽歌聽歌..像是吸毒一樣
這首歌應該反映很多人心聲..聽著鋼琴聲平靜一下..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnqvjD7Kxs4
--------------------------------------------------
Augustana / Boston
in the light of the sun, is there anyone?在那耀眼的陽光下,有人嗎?
oh it has begun...喔..這一切都將開始
oh dear you look so lost, 喔..親愛的,你看起來那麼失落
Eyes are red and tears are shed,眼睛紅紅的,淚也流了下來
this world you must’ve crossed .you said 你說,日子終究還是要過下去的
you don’t know me, you don’t even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don’t know me, you don’t wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我
essential and appealed,總有一天會實現的
Carry all your thoughts across帶著你所有的想像
an open field,穿過那一大片無垠草原
when flowers gaze at you..花兒凝視著你
They’re not the only ones who cry它們不是唯一
when they see you看見你哭的
you said...你說
you don’t know me, you don’t even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don’t know me, you don’t wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我
she said I think I’ll go to Boston...她說,我要出發前往波士頓
I think I’ll start a new life,我要一個全新生活
I think I’ll start it over,我要重新開始
Where no one knows my name,到一個沒有人認識我的地方
I’ll get out of California,我要離開加州
I’m tired of the weather,我討厭那裡的天氣
I think I’ll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...我會有個新戀情,和我的伴去西班牙
I think I’ll go to Boston,我要出發前往波士頓
I think that I’m just tired我只是累了
I think I need a new town,我需要一個嶄新的小鎮
To leave this all behind...把一切拋在腦後
I think I need a sunrise, I’m tired of the sunset我需要晨曦,而不是晚輝餘霞
I hear it’s nice in the Summer, 我聽說那裡夏天很棒
Some snow would be nice...能下點雪也很好
Boston...where no one knows my name...波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方