當兵時,
千篇一律操練的間中,
我總喜歡帶本口袋書解悶。
那段日子已遠,
記憶早已不斷褪去,
初見泰戈爾的驚喜在腦海中僅歸檔成:
「恩,這傢伙看世界的眼光真是天真的奇特。」
恰好,
今晚上一個人有些煩躁,
便到書店把書找出來,
並摘錄一些我喜歡的詩於下,自娛娛人。
森林,彷彿大地的渴望,踮起足尖窺視天堂。
The trees, like the longings of the earth ,stand a-tiptoe to peep at the heaven.
她那渴求的芳容在我的夢鄉縈繞,恰似這靜夜的雨絲。
Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
悲哀在我心頭沉澱下來,猶如黃昏籠罩著寂靜的樹林。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
當我們越謙卑,我們越接近崇高。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
小草阿,你的步子雖說細微,可你舉步間卻擁有著足下的大地。
Tiny grass , your steps are small , but you posses the earth under your tread .
小花綻放她的蓓蕾,呼喊著“ 親愛的世界阿,請不要凋謝 ”
The infant flow opens its bud and cries ,“ Dear world , please do not fade. ”
這霧靄,一如愛情,挑逗著群山的心,呈現出令人震驚的幻美。
The mist , like love , plays upon the hearts of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.
我們誤讀了這世界,卻說這世界矇騙了我們。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us .
青草在大地尋覓著她的夥伴,樹木在天空尋覓著他的孤寂。
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth . The tree seeks his solitude of the sky .
人為自己設下了路障。
Man barricades against himself .
讓生如夏花絢麗,死如秋葉靜美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
在死亡中,萬眾歸一;在生命裏,一化萬眾。
In death the many becomes one , in life the one becomes many .
“你是蓮葉下的一顆大露珠,我是蓮葉上的一滴小露珠. ”露珠對湖水說道。
"You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf ,
I am the smaller one on its upper side." said the dewdrop to the lake.
葉片的生與死就是輪迴的急轉,更寬泛的循環在群星間緩緩流動。
The birth and death of the leaves are the rapid whirls of the eddy whose
wider circles move slowly among star .
死神的烙印賦予生命的鑄幣以價值,於是用生命才有可能去購置真正珍貴的事物。
Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life ,
making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
泥土受到了輕視,卻獻出她的花兒作出回報。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
人走近熙攘的人群,是為了掩蓋他自己滔滔的沉默。
Man goes into noisy crowd to drown his own clamour of silence.
小雨滴親吻著大地喃喃道“媽媽,我們是你想家的孩子,從天堂又回到了你的懷抱 ”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered ,
"We are thy homesick children , mother , come back to thee from the heaven. "
陽光用微笑問候我。 他憂傷的小妹妹─雨滴,卻對我的心滴訴。
The sunshine greets me with a smile .The rain,his sad sister,talks to my heart.
滿是理智的頭腦好似一把遍身鋒刃的刀,它使握著它的手鮮血淋漓。
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade .
It makes the hand bleed that uses it .
相聚或許會招致痛苦,分離或許能保留擁有。
By touching you may kill . By keeping away you may possess .
讚揚在羞辱我,因為我暗中討要它。
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it .
因為失去那份愛,人生更加豐厚。
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost .
雨滴向茉莉花私語道“請永遠將我記在你的心裡”
茉莉花“ 唉 ”的嘆息一聲,飄落在地。
The raindrop whispered to the jasmine,"Keep me in your heart for ever ."
The jasmine sighed," Alas, ", and dropped to the ground.
當人變成一頭野獸時,他會比野獸更加兇殘。
Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal .
死亡就像誕生一樣,同屬於生命。
落足和舉足一般,同是在行走。
Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as the laying of it down .
當我們熱愛這世界時,我們才真正生活在這世上。
We live in this world when we love it .
塵世阿,當我安息時,請在你的默然中為我珍藏這句話“ 我已經愛過了 ”
One word keep for me in thy silence , O World ,when I am dead ," I have loved ."
恩恩,
打字好累,
眼睛好花,
又到了睡覺的時候。。。
基本上,
我不認為大家有耐心看完。
文章定位: