24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2008-11-25 02:46:21| 人氣618| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

Some good-bye words for Lily Ding. 給百合的字。

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

You're going to a wonderland,
妳要去一個更美好的世界,
a world everything will be fair, a world with full of joy.
一個絕對公平,一個充滿喜樂的世界。
No hospital, no cold iron bed;
那個世界沒有所謂的醫院,也沒有冰冷的鐵床;
no physical pain and nothing you're going to hate.
沒有妳討厭的生理疼痛,根本沒有任何事情會讓妳不順眼。

I'm sorry for I didn't show up to see you for the very last time,
我很抱歉我並沒有見到妳的最後一面,
'cuz I alread promise people for the favorite thing of my life.
因為我已經為了我人生中做喜愛的事情而承諾了別人。
I wish you was in the show, I wish i can tell you sometime I being cold 'cuz I don't want you to worry about me too much.
可是我希望妳那時候有在我的小小表演裡,
我希望我可以趁機告訴妳我的看似冷淡只是因為我不想要妳擔心太多事情。
I wish you heard the last song I was singing from that nite.
我希望妳可以聽見我為那天晚上最後所唱的歌。
I wish I will never try to escape from your hands.
我希望我從來沒有試著想要從妳的手裡逃開的念頭。

I remember when I was a little boy,
我記得當我還是個小男孩的時候,
once time you went north on the train to visit me,
有一次妳搭了北上的火車來探望我,
with a lot of toy from M'cdonald happy meal, like you always did.
還帶著很多快樂兒童餐送的玩具, 就跟往常一樣。
After you went back to the south,
在妳南下回到老家之後,
I stole a towel from daddy and mommy's room,
我從爸媽的房間偷了一條毛巾,
and hide the pillow you were sleeping on it when you were here.
然後把妳睡過的枕頭偷偷藏起來。
Then I just spread the towel on the pillow for one month,
我把毛巾在枕頭上攤開然後擺了一個月,
until mommy found out and asked me " What's this for?",
直到媽咪發現問我說,“這是幹嘛用的?“,
and I said 'cuz I wanna keep the pillow smell like you forever.
我說,我想要把妳的味道一直留在這個枕頭上。“
Even it ended up by mommy said, " Well, you need to wash that pillow 'cuz it's already been one month.",
即使最後這個故事結束在“ 妳還是要把這個枕頭拿去洗,一個月不洗感覺不太妙“的荒謬結局上,
but I still remember it well.
但是我還是可以記得很清楚。

I will never eat happy meal again.
我再也不會吃快樂兒童餐了。
I will never bother you when you feel like you need a nap.
我再也不會在妳想要睡午覺的時候吵妳。
I will start taking the recycling more serious.
我會重新把垃圾分裂這件事看得更慎重。
I will never borrow your credit card to buy the expensive clothes, even I always give you back the money right after we leave the store (I just wanna use the discount from your credit card for cheaper prize).
我不會在跟妳借信用卡買衣服,雖然我總是在離開商店的時候就把錢還給妳。
(其實我只是想要信用卡的優惠來打個折。)
I will never be able to share your first experience by taking the new K.H MRT.
我無法跟妳一起分享妳第一次坐新蓋好的高雄捷運的心得。
I will never let you watch I'm holding my own child in my arms in future.
我無法讓妳在未來看見我把我自己的小孩抱在手臂裡的畫面。
I will never stop missing you,
我將不會停止想念妳,
I will never find enough word and put it on paper to tell you I really dig in the old time we had before.
我也永遠不會找到足夠的字眼然後寫在紙上,告訴妳我真的很喜歡我們以前的舊時光。
I will put all the poems in your skin,
我會放首詩在妳的皮膚裡,
I will never be afraid of the pain you're going to give me on my body, 'cuz I know the pain is going to fix me to become a better person.
我將不會害怕妳即將帶給我的苦痛。
我會把這些痛放在我的身體上,
因為我知道這些痛會讓我成為一個更好的人。

Good-bye, Lily Ding.
再見了,百合花。
So long, my granny of happy meal's toy.
下次再來好好的聊一聊,我的快樂兒童餐阿嬤。

台長: 透.
人氣(618) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 心情日記(隨筆、日記、心情手札)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文