(I wanna talk to you)
(我要把話說清楚)
(The last time we talked Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears)
(上一次我們的對話 你讓我哭了)
(I promise you, it won’t happen again )
(我跟你保證 沒有下一次)
Do I attract you?
我有魅力嗎?
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
我的假笑讓人討厭嗎?
Am I too dirty?
我太髒嗎?
Am I too flirty?
我太花嗎?
Do I like what you like?
我喜歡你喜歡的嗎?
got to be wholesome
我可以很營養
I could be loathsome
我可以很噁心
Guess I’m a little bit shy
我想我有點小害羞
Why don’t you like me?
為什麼你不喜歡我
Why don’t you like me without making me try?
為什麼你不喜歡我 還一直整我
I tried to be like Grace Kelly
我試著學摩納哥王妃
But all her looks were too sad
但她看起來很憂傷
So I tried a little Freddie
所以我改學皇后合唱團主唱
I’ve gone identity mad!
我要人格分裂啦
could be brown
我可以變咖啡色
I could be blue
我可以變藍色
I could be violet sky
我可以變天空色
I could be hurtful
我可以變壞人
I could be purple
我可以變紫色
I could be anything you like
你要我怎樣我都可以
Gotta be green
一定要變綠色
Gotta be mean
一定要變刻薄
Gotta be everything more
一定要比想像更猛
Why don’t you like me?
為什麼你不喜歡我
Why don’t you like me?
為什麼你不喜歡我
Why don’t you walk out the door!
為什麼你不快滾出去
(Getting angry doesn’t solve anything)
(發脾氣不會解決任何事情)
How can I help ya
我能怎麼辦
How can I help it
我能怎麼辦
How can I help what you think?
我能怎麼改變你的想法
Hello my baby
哈囉 我的寶貝
Hello my baby
哈囉 我的寶貝
Putting my life on my brink
把我逼到懸崖邊
Why don’t you like me
為什麼你不喜歡我
Why don’t you like me
為什麼你不喜歡我
Why don’t you like yourself?
為什麼你不喜歡你自己
Should I bend over?
難道我要鞠躬
Should I look older just to be put on your shelf?
難道我要裝大牌才能讓你滿意
Say what you want to satisfy yourself (Hey)
你說到底要怎樣你才滿意
But you only want what everybody else says you should want you want
你呀 都聽別人說才知道自己要什麼
Humphrey, We’re leaving
帥哥, 我們該走了
Ka-ching
買單
文章定位:
人氣(38) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (
0)| 收藏 (
0)|
轉寄
全站分類:
不分類