Can you please take a photo of me?
南半球
Southern Hemisphere
袋鼠
Kangaroo
無尾熊
Koala
「可以幫我們拍照嗎?」
Could you take a picture of us?
Will you please take our picture?
Would you take our picture?
或甚至可以只說:Picture, please.
想要跟名勝古蹟合照,別忘了再說清楚一點:Could you take a picture of us with the Leaning Tower of Pisa?(可以拍張我們和比薩斜塔的照片嗎?)
如果想和對方合照,則可以這樣說:
Can I have my picture taken with you?
Would you come in the picture with me?
Can we take a picture together?
想邀請對方與你一同自拍,還可以說:Can I take a selfie with you?
通常對方都會以最普通的方式拍照,也就是一般常見的橫式相片,如果想請對方拍張直的相片,可以說:
Could you turn it the other way around?
Could you take it vertically?
學會這些句子,出國再也不怕找不到人拍照。拍完也別忘記跟對方說聲:Thank you for the help! I appreciate it a lot.
Could you turn it the other way around?
可以把相機轉直/橫拍嗎?
Could you take it in portrait mode?
可以幫我拍張直的照片嗎?
Could you take it in landscape mode?
可以幫我拍張橫的照片嗎?
Could you please put me in the center of the picture?
可以把我放在照片中間嗎?
This is awesome. You’re a fantastic photographer.
太讚了,你是很棒的攝影師。
Great! Thanks a lot!
好欸!非常謝謝你!
That’s a good one! Thank you!
這張拍得好好,謝啦!
Do you want me to take one for you as well?
要不要我也幫你拍一張?
Can you take a picture for us? 你可以幫我們拍一張照嗎?
You cut off my head, can you take one more? 你切掉我的頭了,可以再拍一張嗎?
Can you get the coffee shop in the background? 你可以把咖啡館拍進背景裡嗎?
Can you all get closer together? 你們可以靠近一點嗎?
Please move a little to the right/left. 請往右邊/左邊移一點。
Everyone says cheese. 大家微笑吧。
Look at the camera over here.請看著相機。
On the count of three. One, two , three! 數到三,一,二,三。