24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2004-05-04 14:17:00| 人氣680| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

上帝的兩個盒子

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有兩個盒子

Which God gave me to hold.
都是上帝給的

He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂說把悲傷放在黑盒子裡

And all your joys in the gold."
把快樂放在金盒子裡

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我聽了祂的話

Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡

But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過. 金盒子每天都有加重

The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子卻依舊輕省

With curiosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子

I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟

And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞

Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了

I showed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶

"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了

He smiled a gentle smile and said,
祂輕輕地微笑說

"My child, they're all here with me."
我的孩子.它們都在我這兒呢

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子

Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的 一個黑色卻漏底的

"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的祝福的

The black is for you to let go."
黑盒子是要給你放下的..



轉載自 溪畔天問 新聞台http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/silversky/3/1237910019/20040422223318/

台長: 喬伊斯之小芝老師
人氣(680) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 圖文創作(詩詞、散文、小說、懷舊、插畫)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文