24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2012-07-05 14:52:07| 人氣735| 回應2 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

Outlaws of Love

推薦 2 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台





我不要被妳捧在手心上
只要把我放進你心底










----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh, nowhere left to go.
走,已無路可走
Are we getting closer, closer?
還要尋覓多久,才有容納我們的天地出現?
No, all we know is no.
不,我們得到的 只有否定
Nights are getting colder, colder.
黑夜顯得更加冷冽刺骨
Hey.
你瞧
Tears all fall the same.
淚水一如昔往的滑落了吧
We all feel the rain
冰冷雨水滲透每吋肌膚
We can't change.
我們無能為力

Everywhere we go
無論我們往哪裡走
I'm lookin' for the sun.
只想企求一絲絲陽光的溫暖
Nowhere to grow old.
沒有地方讓我們白頭偕老
And always on the run.
於是我們繼續逃亡
They say we'll rot in hell
他們說我倆該活在地獄裡腐敗沉淪
But I don't think we will
我卻不相信這是最後的結果
They've branded us enough
身上被記那些罪惡的烙印
Outlaws of love.
早讓我們成為了愛情亡命徒

Scars make us who we are
我們都遍體麟傷
Hearts and homes are broken, broken.
心已碎落成泥,曾經被稱為家的地方,現在只剩下斷坦殘壁
Far, we could go so far
你看,我們有辦法走這麼遠
With our minds wide open, open.
因為我們對彼此敞開心胸,坦誠以對










台長:
人氣(735) | 回應(2)| 推薦 (2)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 彩虹同志(同志心情、資訊)

(悄悄話)
2012-07-09 01:17:20
Eliza
妳好可愛歐。
嗯..點點頭
2012-07-17 00:19:02
版主回應
^__<
2012-07-21 02:59:49
是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文