24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2013-10-16 04:25:04| 人氣435| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人 Andy Rooney 對40 歲以上的女人的看法:

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

 

 

 

 

 

這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人 Andy Rooney 40 歲以上的女人的看法:

縱很妙的文章~瞧瞧唄---雖然有些不盡正確...

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.

隨著年齡增長,我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人 。

Here are just a few reasons why

為什麼呢?

 A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?"

40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒,然後問你:你在想什麼?

 She doesn't care what you think.

她才不在乎你在想什麼。

 If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it.

40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽,她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西。

 She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情。

 Women over 40 are dignified.

40歲以上的女人穩重自持

 They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.

不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫

 Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地一槍把你給斃了。

 Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.

熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸 )

 They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

 Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

女人越老越通靈  你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

 Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

只要能夠對皺紋視而不見,40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感。

 Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.

熟女直接又誠實  ,但如果你是蠢蛋她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

 You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

 Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.  Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.

40歲以上的女人有很多優點  ,那40歲以上的男人呢 ? For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants, making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.

相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人,就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男,厚臉皮地跟小他 20歲的美眉調情。

 Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say,  "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

女士們,請容許我在這兒為妳們說句公道話:  那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人

 Here's an update for you.

實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

 Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why

今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚   為什麼呢? 

 Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸,買回整隻豬!

 哈哈哈.......

 

  



  

台長: 歡迎參觀艋舺0921新聞畫刊部落格
人氣(435) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 家庭生活(育兒、親子關係、婚姻) | 個人分類: 隨意心靈 |
此分類下一篇:🎎 省思人生觀感集💑………………
此分類上一篇:………………

是 (本台目前設定為強制悄悄話)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文