24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2006-10-31 15:40:56| 人氣61| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

詹姆士布朗特~~high

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me.
美麗的清晨時刻 光線逐漸地將我覆蓋
There is nothing else in the world,
萬籟俱寂
I’d rather wake up and see (with you).
我寧願清醒與你一同觀看
Beautiful dawn - I’m just chasing time again.
美麗的清晨時刻 我再一次地追逐著時光
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
即使直到死前的最後一夜 我仍是孤獨一人
But now I’m high; running wild among all the stars above.
但我現在是狂喜的 奔舞在星辰之間
Sometimes it’s hard to believe you remember me.
有時候 真的難以令人相信 你依舊還記得我

Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
美麗的清晨時刻 跟著星辰再度融化
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
你還記得當我展開旅程的那一天嗎?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
你將會想起時間的盡頭
Beautiful dawn - You’re just blowing my mind again.
美麗的清晨時刻 你再度的吹拂著我的思緒
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
我將誕生於最後一夜 直到妳再度天晴
High; running wild among all the stars above.
情緒高亢地奔舞在星辰之間
Sometimes it’s hard to believe you remember me.
有時候 真的難以令人相信 你依舊還記得我

Will you be my shoulder when I’m grey and older?
當我沮喪或蒼老之時 你是否願意承諾做我的依靠
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,
明日的星辰將追隨著妳
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
情緒高亢地奔舞在星辰之間
Sometimes it’s hard to believe you remember me
有時候 真的難以令人相信 你依舊還記得我

台長: Wendy
人氣(61) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 心情日記(隨筆、日記、心情手札)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文