Tonight you’re mine completely今晚你完全屬於我
You give your love so sweetly你把愛甜美的給了我
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes今晚愛之光在你眼裡閃耀
But will you love me tomorrow?但明天你還愛我嗎?
Is this a lasting treasure這是個永恆的寶藏?
Or just a moment’s pleasure?或只是片刻的喜悅?
Can I believe the magic of your sighs?我該相信你嘆息裡的神奇?
Will you still love me tomorrow?明天你是否依然愛我
Tonight with words unspoken今晚在未說出的話語中
You say that I’m the only one你說我是你的唯一
But will my heart be broken但我是否會心碎?
When the night meets the morning sun?當清晨的陽光來臨
I’d like to know that your love我想知道你的愛
Is love I can be sure of是我能夠相信的愛
So tell me now, and I won’t ask again現在告訴我,我以後不會再問
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?
文章分類: 音樂詞曲介紹
此分類上一篇: San Francisco到舊金山別忘了頭上戴花 此分類下一篇: More than I can say愛你在心口難開
zoracho at 無名小站 於 09:20 PM 發表 | 回應(0) | 引用(0)
文章定位: