24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2006-12-29 23:04:04| 人氣128| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

文章,美國人的幽默(轉

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策

曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者

即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是 黑色 的

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色 的

When I’m under the sun, I’m black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的

When I’m cold, I’m black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的

When I’m afraid, I’m black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色 的

When I’m sick, I’m black.
我生病了,我是 黑色 的

When I die, I’m still black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。

You---white people,
而你呢---白人 白種人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色 的

You’re red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的

You’re blue when you’re cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的

You are yellow when you’re afraid.
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的

You’re green when you’re sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色 的

You’re gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色 的

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?!

台長: 萱小萱ܤ
人氣(128) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 圖文創作(詩詞、散文、小說、懷舊、插畫) | 個人分類: 文章 , |
此分類下一篇:文章,你會上網嗎?(轉
此分類上一篇:文章,是的!老師!(轉 +打電話

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文