24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2005-05-31 23:05:38| 人氣56| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

After We Breaking Out

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

You’re walking to me.
你走過來
You’re reaching me.
靠近我
You’re so close to me that I could even feel the frequency
ofyour breathing.
距離這麼近,甚至可以感覺你呼吸的頻率
I read your smiles.
唇角的微笑
I read your hair.
髮稍的分叉
I read the expressions ypu have while you’re speaking and
looking at me so tenderly.
你說話的神態那麼溫柔 ,看著我
You utter words so slowly that your voicing of "ㄋ"and"ㄌ"
sounds vaguely.
速度那麼緩慢,"ㄋ"和"ㄌ"的咬字還是含糊不清
I smile and stand by you,accompaning you with what I think
to be a natural and peaceful attitude.
我只是微笑,站在你身邊。以一種自認為平靜自然的表情配合著你
The recently bought book is laid open on the desk.
剛買回來的新書攤在桌面上
You pressthe right corner,and I press the left one.
你按著右下角,我壓住左下角
We now and then touch each other on sholders.
肩一下又一下的輕輕碰觸
We laugh and talk about that our favorite comic authors
have their new words published.
一起笑著說彼此最喜歡的漫畫家又有新作品了
We look so intimate that we seem to have been toguther
for a long.long time,
我們的樣子看起來那麼熟絡,就好像一直一直是在一起的
that the cold summer four years ago seems never exist,
就好像4年半前,那個冰冷的夏季是不存在的
taht you seem to care nothing about our once breaking.
就好像你從來不曾,不曾在意我們分手這件事。

By水瓶鯨魚

台長: Winnie說愛你
人氣(56) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 藝文活動(書評、展覽、舞蹈、表演)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文