Would you know my name
你會知道我的名字嗎
if I saw you in heaven?
如果我們在天堂相遇
Would you feel the same
你會和我有同樣的感受嗎
if I saw you in heaven?
如果我們在天堂相遇
I must be strong and carry on
我必須很堅強 執著
‘Cause I know I don’t belong here in heaven
因為我知道我不屬於天堂這個地方
Would you hold my hand
你會握住我的手嗎
if I saw you in heaven?
如果我們在天堂相遇
Would you help me stand?
你會扶我一把嗎
if I saw you in heaven?
如果我們在天堂相遇
I’ll find my way through night and day
我會找到度過日日夜夜的方式
‘Cause I know I just can’t stay here in heaven
因為我知道我不屬於天堂這個地方
Time can bring you down
歲月會把人擊垮
Time can bend your knees
歲月會讓人屈服
Time can break your heart
歲月會傷透人心
have you begging please...
你是否曾乞求...
Beyond the door there‘s peace I’m sure
在那扇門之外我知道一定有平靜
And I know there’ll be no more tears in heaven...
而我也知道在天堂就不會再有淚水...
你手上有幾個盒子,你有沒有這兩個很棒的盒子?
不管金盒子或是黑盒子都是上帝的恩典與慈愛喔.....
God’s Boxes兩個盒子
I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有兩個盒子
Which God gave me to hold.
都是上帝給的
He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂說把悲傷放在黑盒子裡
And all your joys in the gold."
把快樂放在金盒子裡
I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我聽了祂的話
Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡
But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過. 金盒子每天都有加重
The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子卻依舊輕省
With curiosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子
I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟
And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了
I showed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶
"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
祂輕輕地微笑說
"My child, they’re all here with me."
我的孩子.它們都在我這兒呢
I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子
Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的 一個黑色卻漏底的
"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的幸福的
The black is for you to let go."
黑盒子是要給你放下的
文章定位: