Look into my eyes you will see. 望進我的眼眸裡,
What do you mean to me. 你將會明白你對我的意義。
Search your heart and search your soul. 尋找你的心,及你的靈魂,
And when you find me there. 當你發現我站在那兒時,
You’ll search no more. 你已經無法找到更多。
我知道什麼是愛你。這使我甚至不願意分出一點點對你的愛給其他人
I know what it is to love you. Yet I was unwilling to share your love with anyone.
當我見到你,我的心便被甜美的幸福感所填滿,但在同時,我也想起一個我永遠無法碰觸的世界,感受到無比的痛苦
When I see you, I am filled with a happiness sweeter than anything I’ve ever known and at the same time I’m reminded of a life that can never be, and I feel great pain.
愛也有傷害人的力量。墳墓,才是一個安全,完美的地方;但是只要我們一天活著,我們就無法避免受傷
Even love can wound. The grave is a fine, safe place, but if we live, we bleed.
他就是我生命的全部。一個沒有他存在的世界,只是一片荒蕪
He is my LIFE. Without he, there is NOTHING.
即使我不快樂,我還是無法忘了他。我們之間仍然有著聯繫,我能感覺到他的任何感受。我知道他心底的想法,何時他感到害怕,甚至何時他感到快樂與悲傷。
Then I’ll be unhappy! But I can’t forget him. We’re still connected. I can feel what he’s feeling. I know what he’s thinking, when he’s frightened, when he’s happy or sad.
難道你不了解你永遠都不會失去我嗎?我們永遠都不會失去彼此,只要我們記得...
Don’t you know you could never lose me? We could never lose each other as long as we remember.
我們現在走著的路程是未曾有人走過的,我們現在所經歷的是世上未曾有人經歷過的;而我們的考驗才剛剛開始。我們必須勇敢地走下去,帶著對彼此的愛....
We are something that has never been, and our journey is one that none have ever taken. We are just now setting out. We must go with courage, and we must do with care...
請了解,我將會保護他,陪伴在他身旁,以及愛他,直到我生命的最後一秒
Please know this: that I will protect him, watch over him, and love him till my last breath.
我不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
文章定位:
人氣(23) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (
0)| 收藏 (
0)|
轉寄
全站分類:
不分類