You look in my eyes
你看著我的眼睛
And I get emotional inside.
使我心海蕩漾
I know it’s crazy
我曉得這有點瘋狂
But you still can touch my heart.
但你仍能撩動我的心
And after all this time,
經過這一切
You’d think that I,
你認為我
I wouldn’t feel the same
不會有相同的感覺
But time melts into nothing
但時間融化無蹤
And nothing’s changed.
一切都沒有改變
I still believe, someday you and me,
我依然相信, 有一天你我
Will find ourselves in love again.
仍會發現彼此相愛
I had a dream, someday you and me,
我有一個夢, 有一天你我
Will find ourselves in love again.
仍會發現彼此相愛
Each day of my life
在我生命的每一天
I’m filled with all the joy I could find.
都充滿了我發現的喜悅
You know that I am not the desperate type.
你知道我不是「亡命之徒」那一型的
If there’s one spark of hope left in my grasp
如果我手中還有一點希望的火花
I’ll hold it with both hands.
我會用雙手握住它
It’s worth the risk of burning to have a second chance.
那值得冒焚燒的危險,為了第二個機會
No, no, no, no, no, no I need you baby.
我需要你,寶貝
I still believe that we can be together.
我依然相信我倆會在一起
If we believe that true love never has to end,
如果我倆相信真愛永不結束
Then we must know that we will love again.
那麼,我們得明白我倆會再次相愛
文章定位: