When I'm Sixty-Four
When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
半生歲月已逝,我老了,頭髮也少了
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.
還會送我情人節禮物?生日還會送我瓶酒?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door,
半夜近三點時分回家時,你還會把我鎖在外面?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
當我六十四歲時,你還要我?還餵我?
You'll be older too,
到時你也老了
And it you say the word,
I could stay with you.
只需你啟齒,我就陪你到老
I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone.
當你的燈不亮時,我隨時都能夠幫你換安全絲
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
在火爐邊你能夠編毛衣
Sunday mornings go for a ride,
星期天早上我們去兜風
Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
挖挖雜草,整理花園
Who could ask for more.
夫復何求?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
當我六十四歲時,你還要我?你還餵我?
Every summer we can rent a cottage,
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
每年夏天只要價錢不離譜,我們可以去衛德島
租個小木屋
We shall scrimp and save
我們會節省度日
Grandchildren on your knee
Vera Chuck & Dave
膝下有孫子隨同
維拉,恰克和戴夫
Send me a postcard, drop me a line,
Stating point of view
寄張明信片給我,留個話給我
訴說你的觀念
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
心裡的話別再保留
Yours sincerely, wasting away
執筆的我已日漸消瘦
Give me your answer, fill in a form
給我個答案,填個表
Mine for evermore
從此白頭偕老
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
當我六十四歲時,你還要我?還餵我?