三更半夜電話鈴突然響起,我像沒頭蒼蠅似的跌跌撞撞奔向電話,
The phone rang during mid-night, I got off my bed and rush to reach the telephone…
拿起聽筒,對方已經掛斷了。
When I pick up the receiver, the other side had already hang up
他媽的,就算打錯了,好歹也該說句對不起,
For God’s sake, even if you dial the wrong number, apologize…
我一時之間心裡很空,有種酸酸的失落,
Suddenly, I felt an emptiness inside me… and I felt lost
彷彿心裡有些塵封的回憶又被觸動,
Seems like some dust-covered memories had come up again
不知道是放下電話好, 還是自己再胡亂做些什麼,打發時間和寂寞。
I don’t really know if I should put down the phone, or should I try to find something to do, to avoid the loneliness through time.
躲回床上,我真覺得冷, 想起了自己久別的戀人,一直想到失眠。
Lying back on the bed, I felt really cold, I thought of my long separated lover, until I was unable to sleep.
去年秋天,有一次她打電話給我,要我去找她。
Last Autumn, She had called me once and asked me to go see her.
我到了她家門前才發現她一個人坐在台階上,眼睛紅紅的。
When I arrived at her door, I saw that she was alone on the balcony, tears in her red eyes.
沒等我問怎麼了,她就衝過來一把抱住我的脖子,
Without waiting for me to ask, she came and hug me,
說﹕"沒家的感覺好可怕。"
And said: “The feeling of homeless is so horrible.”
於是就一把鼻涕一把淚的往我身上擦。
Therefore, she cried on my shoulder.
我不明所以,只是盲目的擁抱她,告訴她﹕"你不會沒有家的。"
I didn’t understood, all I could do is keep hugging her tightly, and told her that: “You won’t be homeless.”
後來我才知道,那天她只是誤把自己反鎖在門外。
After a while, I’ve realized that day, she accidentally locked herself outside of the house.
她有一雙很普通的眼睛,普通的眉毛,普通的鼻子和嘴巴。
She has normal eyes, normal eyebrows, normal nose and mouth.
就算是站在你的面前,就是這麼一個普通的女孩﹔
Even standing in front of you, she is this simple normal girl;
如果走入人群中,立刻找不到她的身影。
When she walks into the crowd, you’ll immediately unable to identify her.
可是我依然愛她很深。
But I still love her very much.
此刻我拿出她的照片,那是她曾給我的唯一的一張照片。
At this moment, I immediately took her picture out, that’s the only picture that she had given me.
照片上的她穿著¨我送給她的白色T恤¨。
On the picture, she wore the white t-shirt that I gave her.
那也是我們相識三年中,我曾送她的唯一一件衣服。
That’s also the only shirt that I’ve bough her among these three years.
僅僅四十塊錢,是逛路邊攤時隨意買來的,
Only 40$, also, we bought it in a very cheap shop,
可是買過後,她久久不肯穿,我一直以為她不喜歡。
But soon after, I realized that she never wears it, I thought that she must not like it.
在我的威逼利誘下,她終於承認是"捨不得穿",因為是我送給她的。
Under my questioning, she finally admit the reason why she don’t wear it. Simply because it’s me who bought it for her.
面對這樣一個女孩,我常有的是感動。
Face a girl like this, I felt so touching.
可是我卻不知道該如何去回報她的深情,我也不知道該如何表達清楚我自己。
But I actually don’t know how to repay her affection; I didn’t know how to clearly express myself.
或許我也從未想過要去對她說些什麼永遠的誓言,跟她在一起的時光都是甜蜜的。
Perhaps I had never though that I would make any promises to her, but I can tell that all the times that we’ve spent together are very happy.
夜深人靜,我輕輕撫摸手中的照片,不願放下。
In the deep & silent night, I slightly touch the photo on my hand, I didn’t wanted to put down.
淚一滴滴落在照片上,來不及擦乾淨。
Tears dropped on the photo, can’t wait to clean it.
我覺得用"自我感覺完全錯位"這句話來形容自己一點都沒錯。
I think I should describe myself with “unable to self express the feelings.”
不論是我激動還是我平靜的時候,我都不太懂得如何解釋自己。
Rather if I’m excited or calm, I don’t really know how to express myself.
相識三年多,她終於向我提出了分手。
Known for three years, she finally asked for breaking up.
理由只是﹕在我身邊,她找不到可以依靠的感覺。
The reason is: She can’t find the feeling which she can rely on in me.
我知道自己很想挽回,可是不知道該如何去挽回。
I know that I wanted to retrieve, but I don’t know how.
我知道她並非是真的要和我分手,但我卻沒有再多問,
I know that she isn’t REALLY want to break-up with me, but I didn’t ask further,
只是覺得心很痛,很痛,痛得自己幾乎無法承受。
I only felt the pain inside my heart, so painful that I almost can’t support it.
我忍住心裡的天崩地裂,平靜的吐出一句話﹕"如果你想要分手的話,那好吧。"
I hold back my tears, and calmly said: “It’s fine with me if you want to break-up.”
那一刻,她望了我很久,眼神中有一種失望和的複雜,
At that moment, she looked at me for a while. I can see disappointment and complexity in her eyes.
我覺得自己是個十惡不赦的罪人。
I felt that I’m a unpardonable sinner.
當她轉過身大步離去,我知道自己再也無法將她喚回。
When she turn around and walk away with big steps, I’ve known that I can never have her back in my arms.
是否相愛的人,永遠都只能像兩列平行的火車, 只有擦身而過的緣份。
Whether if it’s in love or not, it is always going to be like two parallel trains, which only have the fate of a brush past.
他們在相愛的時候,忘記了去傾訴。
When they’re in love, they forget to communicate.
他們在等待,等待對方先說出來。
They’re always waiting, waiting for the other one to speak out first.
可悲的人,為何要如此高傲﹖為何要如此固執﹖
What a pity, why have to be so arrogant? So stubborn?
我們的故事本該到這裡就結束了,劃上一個平淡而又無奈的句號。
Our story should have stopped here, ends with a dull and no alternative end.
可是沒有。分手的一個多月後,她出了車禍,
But it didn’t. One month after our separation, she had a car accident.
從來都習慣,這樣的事發生在別人的世界裡。
I’ve always get used to these accidents which would happen in other people’s world.
可是它這次實實在在的發生在我身上,發生在我眼前,
But this time, it happened on me, in front of my own eyes.
奪走了她,我的愛人,這個我曾一心一意要她做我老婆的女孩。
It took her away, my beloved one, the girl that I once wanted to married.
和她同校的一個好朋友把這件事告訴我之後,我一拳把他打倒在地。
One of her best friend who goes to the same school as her had told me this, I punched him on the floor.
接著我扶起他,"我說哥們,今天可不是四月一號,別跟我開玩笑成麼﹖"
I helped him to get up after, I said to him: “Today is not April’s fool, don’t joke around with me like this!”
他沒有怪我,緩緩向我說出她出殯的日期。
He didn’t blame me at all, and even told me her funeral procession date.
我只知道自己雙腿一軟跪在地上,其餘什麼也不知道了。
The only thing that I know what I’m doing is kneeling down on the floor, I didn’t have time to care about the others.
我和她相處了三年,有一千多天,很長很長。
We’ve been together for 3 years, more than 1000 days, very very long.
出殯那天,我只能遠遠地跟在她親屬們的身後,
On her funeral procession day, I can only follow her relatives’ back
淚水滂沱的我終於明白,為何當初她那樣的依戀我。
I finally understand why, she’s so reluctant to leave me in the first place.
當時的我,肝膽俱裂,我多想再擁她入懷中。
Overwhelmed by the grief and terror, I wanted to hold her in my arms once more at that moment.
再拉住她的手,讓她乖乖地跟在我身旁,
Holding her hands again, let her just beside me.
可是伸出手,我只能拉住幻覺。她永遠地走了。
But now, when I reach out my hand, I can only hold her delusion. She’s gone… Forever
出事後的日子裡,我每晚都做著同樣的夢,醒來後才發現,我的枕頭已經濕透了。
Those days after her death, I kept dreaming the same dreams, I realized that my pillow is all wet after I woke up.
此刻的黑暗中,手捧她的照片,我的感覺再次錯位。
At the darkness, photo in my hands, I felt once again that I’m unable to express my feelings.
我躺下,在身邊留出位置,讓我的愛人就睡在我身旁。
I lye down, leave a place beside me, let my beloved one to sleep on.
我親愛的朋友,或許你們比我經歷的事要多的多。
My dear friends, maybe you’ve experienced more than I do.
可是,聽我一句好嗎﹕能珍惜就珍惜吧!
But, can you listen to my one and single advice? Which is, cherish what you can cherish.
她向你要的,或許只是一種歸屬感。
All she wants, is a sense of belonging.
如果你真的愛她,請你一定要把你心裡的話說給她知道。
If you really do love her, please don’t bear what’s in your heart, please let her know.
讓她從心底裡有個依靠。
Let her have a sense of belonging in her heart.
好姐妹們,或許妳們也經歷了很多感情。
My dear sisters, maybe you’ve been through a lot either in love.
可是,聽我一句好嗎﹕能珍惜就珍惜吧。
But, can you listen to my one and single advice? Cherish what ever you can cherish.
妳向他要的,要明白勇於表達出來。
You have to be brave enough to show what you want from him.
如果妳是愛他的,把妳心裡的話說明白,
If you’re truly love him, tell him what’s in your mind.
讓他知道用妳能懂的方式去愛妳。
Let him know and love you with the way that you’ll understand.
因為,愛經不起等待…
Because, love can’t be waited…
愛情不但經不起等待,也經不起考驗
同你1起的日子真的很苦
唉.. 好煩呀 !!
文章定位:
人氣(23) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (
0)| 收藏 (
0)|
轉寄
全站分類:
不分類