點此連結Figure.09
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
從未停止這些想像
And the pain attached to them
傷痛附著其上
Sometimes I wonder why this is happenin’
有時我納悶這如何會發生
It’s like nothing I could do would distract me
像是我無能為力分散自己的注意力
when I think of how I shot myself in the back again
當我想起我又朝著背部發射自己
Cause from the infinite words I could say
因為我有無限的話可說
I put all the pain you gave to me on display
我穿起你給我的苦痛外衣
But didn’t realize instead of setting it free I
呈現 但我並未看清 沒有釋放苦痛
Took what I hated and made it apart of me
反而拿起最恨的板塊 拼湊了一部分的我
[It Never Goes Away] x2
CHORUS
And Now
然後現在
You’ve become a part of me
你成了我的一部分
You’ll always be right here
你會永遠留在這裡
You’ve become a part of me
你成了我的一部分
You’ll always be my fear
你永遠會是我的恐懼
I can’t separate
我無法撇清
Myself from what I’ve done
我做過的事
Giving up on part of me
我放棄了一部分的我
I’ve let myself become you
讓自己變成你
VERSE II
Hearing your name
聽見你名字/回憶
The memories come back again
再次湧現
I remember when it started happenin’
我記起當一切開始發生
I’d see you in every thought I had and then
我的腦海裡都是你 而且
My thoughts slowly found words attached to them
思想漸漸找到字眼
And I knew as they escaped away
我很清楚當他們逃開時
I was committing myself to ’em
我正把自己關進思緒中
And every day I regret saying those things
每一天我都後悔自己說的話
Cause now I see that
因為現在我看見
I Took what I hated and made it apart of me
我拿著我最恨的板塊 拼湊了一部分的我
[It Never Goes Away] x2
CHORUS
[It Never Goes Away] x4
GET AWAY FROM ME!
離我遠一點
Give me my space back, You’ve gotta just (GO!)
還我喘息的空間/你就是得走
Everything just comes down to memories of (YOU!)
我的每個記憶都跟你有關
I’ve kept it in without letting you (KNOW!)
我一直藏在心底 但現在我要讓你知道
I’ve let you go! So..
我已經放開你 所以
GET AWAY FROM ME!
離我遠一點
文章定位: