Wind
詞/曲/歌:Akeboshi
Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
在理想化之前先培養你的渴望
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
提高你的忿怒讓他們了解
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
往上爬 絕不認輸
Break into the contents, never falling down.
讓自己滿意 絕不墮落
My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
我的膝蓋直發抖 就像我還12歲
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
從教室後門偷偷地溜走
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn’t care.
一個人責備我兩次 但我不在乎
Waiting is wasting for people like me.
等待一個跟我一樣沒用的人
*Don’t try to live so wise.
別嘗試活的那麼聰明
Don’t cry ’cause you’re so right.
別哭 因為你是對的
Don’t dry with fakes or fears,
不要因為恐懼或失去就無淚地哭泣
Cause you will hate yourself in the end.*
因為最後你將會恨你自己
(Repeats*)
You say, "Dreams are dreams.
你說 "夢就是夢”
"I ain’t gonna play the fool anymore."
"我不會再扮演傻瓜了"
You say, "’Cause I still got my soul."
你說 "因為我還有靈魂"
Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down.
慢慢來 寶貝 你不要血氣上湧
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.
在你失望前突破靈魂 觸到自己
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing.
比起恐懼的回憶 不完全的黑暗根本算不了什麼,不完全的黑暗根本算不了什麼
You still are blind, if you see a winding road,
如果看到一條蜿蜒小路 你還是那麼盲目
Cause there’s always a straight way to the point you see.
其實總有一條筆直的路指向你所見的地方
Don’t try to live so wise.
別嘗試活的那麼聰明
Don’t cry ’cause you’re so right.
別哭 因為你是對的
Don’t dry with fakes or fears,
不要因為恐懼或失去就無淚地哭泣
Cause you will hate yourself in the end.*
因為最後你將會恨你自己
文章定位: