24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2007-06-28 01:09:31| 人氣162| 回應1 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

Andy Rooney對40歲以上的女人的看法

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

  這是文友維琪寄給我的轉寄信。

維琪是四十熟女;她目前其實正為癌症化療所苦。維琪並不自怨自艾,每天以正面態度與癌細胞共處。

了不起的女人!

維琪是個樂觀進取、幽默又熱心的人。知道我喜歡她轉寄來的圖文,她刻意忽略自己的不適,仍不時發揮她的幽默感將有趣的文章寄給我。今天收到的這個實在太酷了,趕快跟大家分享一下。↓

Subject:  對40歲以上的女人的看法

這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人Andy Rooney對40歲以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人。

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

"What are you thinking?"
你在想什麼?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸

just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬!

—.—

有趣吧?

謝謝妳,維琪

20070627

台長: 墨綠
人氣(162) | 回應(1)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 不分類 | 個人分類: 圖文影音分享 |
此分類下一篇:保羅帕茲 英版星光
此分類上一篇:是你的話,能嗎?

Takol
好妙!
可是我即將被稱作是隻豬,所以不敢多言哩。
2007-06-28 10:07:56
版主回應
不會吧,大毛爹?
難道你不但一個禿頭凸肚的熟男
而且還會厚臉皮地跟小你20歲的美眉調情嗎

我.不.信!
2008-11-14 14:00:45
是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文