Me: God, can I ask you a question? 「上帝,我可以問您一個問題嗎?」
GOD: Sure! 「當然可以!」
Me: Promise me...you won't get mad. 「答應我...您不要生氣。」
GOD: I promise! 「我保證!」
Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today? 「為什麼您今天讓很多不好的事物都發生在我身上?」
GOD: What do you mean? 「你這是什麼意思?」
Me: Well, I woke up late. 「是這樣的,我睡過頭了。」
GOD: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning, I had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life, I let you sleep through that. 「讓我想想,因為早上有一個死亡天使曾在你的床上, 而我也曾派遣我的一個天使去為你的生活和它戰鬥, 所以才讓你在這場戰鬥中熟睡。」
Me: OH! 「哦!」 Me: My car took forever to start. 「我花了好些時間才能發動我的車子。」
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road. 「我沒有讓你的車啟動,是因為有一個醉酒司機在你 每天經過的路上,若你如常上路,他就會撞到你。」
Me: (ashamed) 「慚愧」 Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call. 「在回家途中,手機就壞了,我剛好要接一通打來的 電話。」
GOD: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered. 「你的手機剛好壞了,因為有個人要透過電話做你的 虛假證人,我不讓你和他交談就不會被牽連其中, 你也受到了保護。」
Me: I see God! 「我明白了...上帝!」 Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home, I just want to soak my feet in new foot massager & relax, But it wouldn't work! Nothing went right today! Why did you do that? 「結束掉所有手頭上的事回到家時,當我正要使用新的 足部按摩機放鬆,卻一直無法啟動!今天我沒有一樣 事情是好的,為什麼您要這樣做?」
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight, I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark. 「噢! 那個足部按摩機它有一個短缺會在今晚造成你家 跳電,我不覺得你會希望今晚在一片漆黑中度過。」
Me: I'm Sorry! God! 「抱歉!上帝!」
GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me..in All things, the Good & the bad. 「不用對不起,你只要學著信任我...好的壞的...都在 這所有事情裡。」
Me: I will trust you. 「我將會信任您的。」
GOD: And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan. 「不懷疑你的每一天,我的計劃永遠都比你的計劃 更好。」
Me: I won't, God...let me just tell you, Thank you for Everything today. 「我不會了,上帝...我只想對您說,謝謝您今天所有 安排的。」
GOD: You're welcome son, It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after my children. 「你別客氣,孩子!今天只成為你的神的另一天,往後 我的愛將一直眷顧著我的孩子。」
§逸荻§
| |