Whenever i see your face, the world dissappears,
<無論何時當我 見到妳的臉,世界消失了>
All in a single glance of, revealing,
<全部在一瞥之中,>
You smile and i feel as though, ive known you for years,
<妳微笑且這感覺好像我已認識妳長達數年之久,>
How do i know to trust what im feeling.
<我是否該相信我的直覺。>
I believe my heart, what else can i do,
<我相信我的心,我還能做什麼呢,>
When every part of every thought leads me straight to you,
<當每個想法的每個部份帶領我直達妳身邊,>
I believe my heart, theres no other choice,
<我相信我的心,沒有其他選擇,>
For now whenever my heart speaks, i can only hear your voice.
<現在無論我的心在呼喚什麼,我只能聽見妳的聲音。>
A lifetime before we met, has faded away,
<在我們此生的相遇,有已褪色的痕跡,>
How did i live a moment without you,
<我不能片刻沒有妳,>
You dont have to speak at all, i know what you'd say,
<妳不用再說什麼,我都能了解>
And i know every secret about you.
<我知道妳的一切>
I believe my heart, it believes in you,
<我相信我的心,它相信妳,>
Its telling me that what i see is completely true,
<它告訴我 我所見到的一切完全真實,>
I believe my heart, how can it be wrong,
<我相信我的心,它怎麼會錯呢>
It says that what i feel for you i will feel my whole life long.
<它說我感覺妳就像我今生一樣漫長>
I believe my heart, it believes in you,
<我相信我的心,它相信妳,>
Its telling me that what i see is completely true,
<它告訴我 我所見到的一切完全真實,>
And with all my soul i believe my heart,
<而且與我的靈魂 我相信我的心,>
The portrait that it paints of you, is a perfect work of art.
<它漆畫妳這座肖像,活像是個完美的藝術品>
文章定位:
人氣(27) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (
0)| 收藏 (
0)|
轉寄
全站分類:
不分類