24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2003-04-28 16:32:55| 人氣120| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

kiss me by Six Pence None The Richer

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

Kiss me out of the bearded barley.
長鬍子的大麥親吻我。

Nightly, beside the green, green grass.
每夜, 在綠油油的草地旁。

Swing, swing, swing the spinning step.
擺呀搖, 擺動旋轉的步伐,

You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
你穿著那雙鞋,而我將穿著那件禮服。

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight.
哦, 在牛奶般的夕陽下吻我吧!

Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
領我站在月光照耀下的大地中。

Lift your open hand.
揚起你展開的手。

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,Silver moon’s sparkling.
敲擊出一曲音階 使這些螢火蟲跳舞, 月亮正閃耀著如白銀般的光芒。

So kiss me.
那麼,吻我吧!

Kiss me down by the broken tree house.
在廢棄的樹房旁吻我吧!

Swing me upon its hanging tire.
搖動坐在輪胎鞦韆上的我

Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat.
帶來你的花帽子。

We’ll take the trail marked on your father’s map.
我們將依尋那足跡 並在你爸的地圖上做上記號



ps:很想把這張照片放上來 .. 所以想到這首歌 .. 感謝小凱綸幫我翻譯中文 .. 我是英文大白吃!!

台長: #177
人氣(120) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 社會萬象(時事、政論、公益、八卦、社會、宗教、超自然)

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文