24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2010-11-05 07:23:16| 人氣670| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

有趣的英文句子(下)-外國人看台灣有趣的英文句子。

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

有趣的英文句子(下)-外國人看台灣有趣的英文句子。

2010/10/30 22:43


 

 

上一篇讓各位了解外國人看台灣的一些比較簡單有趣的英文句子,今天就跟大家分享外國人看台灣更貼切的有趣英文句子喔!!

 

You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15minutes).These snacks are always dried and include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid. 

你每次外出十五分鐘都會帶著你的零食:干芒果, 李子或烤魷魚.

  

You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it. 

你會洗2-3次米.

  

Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself. 

你爸以為自己可以修任何東西.

  

The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys. 

你的車子裡堆了無數玩偶.

    

You beat eggs with chopsticks. 

你用筷子打雞蛋.

  

You have a teacup with a cover on it.

 你有一個有蓋的茶杯. (茶壺嘛~~~)

      

If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you are female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.

如果你是位男性,你會對好玩的東西鼓掌,如果你是位女性,你會捂著嘴咯咯的笑

    

You love Chinese Martial Arts films. 

你喜歡中國功夫片.

    

You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs. 

你喜歡很老的蛋配的粥. (講的應該是皮蛋瘦肉粥之類的..)

  

You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached. 

你喜歡有頭尾的蝦.

  

You never call your parents just to say hi. 

你從不為了問聲好而call你父母.

        

You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart. 

你上班時給你中國朋友send email, 即使你們相距10.

      

You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 

你去吃自助餐前會把自己餓個半死.

  

You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics. 

你認識可以打折賣給你珠寶或電器的人.

      

Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin. 

你的牙膏都擠到紙一樣薄.

  

You know what moon cakes are. 

你知道什麼是月餅.

  

When there is a sale on toilet paper,you buy 100rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.

當廁紙降價時, 你買了100多卷並囤在衣櫥或別人的房間裡.

        

You"ve eaten a red bean popsicle.

你吃過紅豆冰棍

  

You bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people"s homes. 

你拜訪別人時會帶著水果

  

You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

你在餐後搶著付帳單.

    

You live with your parents and you are 30years old (and they prefer it that way).Or if you"re married and 30years old,you live in the apartment next door to your parents,or at least in the same neighborhood.

你三十歲時還和父母住在一起並且他們也喜歡你這樣. 或者你已經三十歲並且結婚了, 但你還住在父母隔壁或同個小區.

 

分享完這麼多外國人看台灣的眼光,有沒有會心一笑的感覺呢!!快來測驗你的英文實力,還精美禮物可以拿唷^^

台長: gary

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文