可參考看看
Send someone to love me.
派個人來愛我
I need to rest in arms.
我需要一双臂膀來依靠
(They can) keep me safe from harm in pouring rain
可以讓我在傾盆大雨中得到安全
Give me endless summer.
給我無止盡的夏天
Lord, I fear the cold.
神啊 我畏懼寒冷
(I) feel I’m getting old before my time.
我覺得我越來越蒼老在生命結束之前
As my soul heals the shame, I will grow through this pain.
當我的靈魂治癒這些羞愧時 我將擺脫這痛苦
Lord, I’m doing all I can to be a better man.
神啊 我正盡我所能去作個比較好的男人
(Things) go easy on my conscience ’cause(because) it’s not my fault.
在我的良心上這些事會過去得很容易 因為那並不是我的錯
I know I’ve been taught to take the blame.
我知道我曾被教導去承擔這罪名
Rest assured my angels will catch my tears (and) walk me out of here.
靜養肯定會讓我的天使接住我的眼淚 並帶我走出這裡
I’m in pain.
而我正在傷痛裡
Once you’ve found that lover.
一旦你找到那個人
You’re homeward bound.
你就在歸家的途中
Love is all around.
愛無所不在
Love is all around.
愛無所不在
I know some have fallen on stony ground.
我知道有些人在堅硬無情的地上跌倒
But Love is all around.
但愛是無所不在的
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2jS77eUe8&feature=related