I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17
17歲開始我就是『美國夢』小姐
Don’t matter if I step on the scene
這與我登上大螢幕
Or sneak away to the Philippines
或者偷溜到菲律賓無關
They still gonna put pictures of my derrire in the magazine
雜誌上依然有我翹臀寫真
You want a piece of me?
你想擁有破碎的我
You want a piece of me…
你想擁有破碎的我
I’m Miss bad media karma
我是『倒八卦霉』小姐
Another day, another drama
每天都有不同戲碼
Guess I can’t see the harm
我不能忽視自己受到的傷害
In working and being a mama
無論工作上或是身為一個母親
And with a kid on my arm
還有我手中的襁褓
I’m still an exceptional earner
我還是個例外
You want a piece of me
你想擁有破碎的我
(Chorus)
I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
我是『坐擁名利』太太
(You want a piece of me)
(你想擁有破碎的我)
I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless
我是『老天!傷風敗俗布蘭妮』太太
(You want a piece of me)
(你想擁有破碎的我)
I’m Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
我是『超!超!超正』太太
(You want a piece of me)
(你想擁有破碎的我)
I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin
我是『一下太瘦一下太胖』太太
(You want a piece of me)
(你想擁有破碎的我)
I’m Mrs. ’You want a piece of me?’
我是『你想擁有破碎的我』太太
Tryin’ and pissin’ me off
考驗我的耐心
Well get in line with the paparazzi
卻正中狗仔下懷
Who’s flippin’ me off
是誰咒罵我
Hopin’ I’ll resort to some havoc
恨不得我陷入一場浩劫
End up settlin’ in court
最後再上法院和解收場
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?
現在你還想要擁有破碎的我?
(you wan’ a piece of me...)
(你想擁有破碎的我)
I’m Mrs. ”Most likely to get on the TV for slippin’ on the streets”
我是『最有可能上電視當眾解衣』太太
When getting the groceries, not for real..
當我血拼的時候 不 說真的
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我開玩笑嗎
No wonder there’s panic in the industry
這些引起圈內的震撼
I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?
我是指 請問 你想要擁有破碎的我?
文章定位: